CORONAVIRUS - COVID19
This section and the sub-menus are for all documentation for leadership teams use. No other versions of the documents may be used, or altered in any way without consent from the Group Scout Leader, Exec Committe or the District Commissioner.
You should always refer to this documentation or any offically issued guidance from Scout UKHQ, no other guidance may be used.
Wateringbury Scout Group Status
FACE TO FACE MEETINGS MAY RESUME INDOORS AND OUTDOORS AS PER SCOUTS UKHQ GUIDANCE
Current National Readiness Level (England)
Latest Update from Scouts UKHQ
October 12th 2020
- In response to today's government announcements, we will be making changes to our local readiness levels in the coming days. To keep up to date please check the readiness level for your area. We are working on updating the guidance for responding to local restrictions which will be available soon. If you have any questions please speak with your line manager.
October 8th 2020
- Northern Ireland move to Yellow readiness level.
October 6th 2020
- Getting back together safely pages ofwww.scouts.org.ukchanges to make more accessible, documents became web copy and more accessible and searchable. Reduction in volume of information for members.
September 3rd 2020
- Version 2 of the Scout restart framework published to reflect readiness level change to AMBER with the inclusion of indoors (in England), guidance updated to support this change
September 10th 2020
- Scotland move to Yellow, guidance updated to reflect what this allows.
September 24th 2020
- Getting adults back together again – new guidance to support Scout Network and adult meetings, trainings etc, responding to member feedback and changes in government guidance around social activities for adults.