10th November 2018, 17:00 - 11th November 2018, 12:15
As is tradition the Scouts will be having a sleepover with loads of computer games to play, lots of food, and we'll stay up till the early hours watching films on our giant cinema screen!
The only catch, if you want to come to this, you MUST attend Remembrance Parade, i'm afraid there are no exceptions to this.
Emails for invites will be going out via OSM in the next couple of days so keep your eyes peeled! :-)
- Sleeping bag
- Roll matt
- PJ's / Onsie
- Old clothes for sleepover
- change of underwear (including plus dark socks for parade)
- wash kit (flannel, soap, tooth brush and paste, comb / hair brush)
- Coat hanger that hang both trousers and shirt on, with your childs name on!
- A Carrier bag that we can attach to the hanger for smart shoes.
- A heavy cotton T-Shirt to wear under your scout shirt on the sunday incase it's cold. Coats will not be worn.
- Pack of cards, or any games they would like to play (as in travel / or board games) or just a deck of cards!
- DO NOT BRING any video games which aren't age appropriate, they will be confiscated.
- DO NOT BRING any mobile phones, they will be confiscated.
ALL SCOUTS are to arrive in FULL uniform, if they do not, they will be sent home to collect it. It's simple...
No Uniform = No Sleepover
Upon arrival they will change into their old clothes for the sleepover and their uniform will be hung up along with their smart shoes.
Smart shoes are NOT trainers, these are proper neat shoes. Remember we are on show and trainers will not be accepted.
Please note scouts parade back to the hut after the service to help clear up and collect their kit. Scouts will be dismissed from the Hut.