Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2021
To be held at Tovil Scouts HQ, Straw Mill Hill, Tovil on Friday 24th September at 1915hrs followed by a Big'ol Campfire and Singsong! :-)
- Chairs welcome and apologies for absence
- Minutes of AGM Friday 20th September 2020
- GGL report
- GSL report
- Treasurer report
- Formation of new committee
Minutes of previous AGM
- All children must be accompanied by an adult, who will be responsible for them during the event.
- Please car share where possible as there is limited parking on site.
- This is an outdoor event. Torrential rain may mean we need to cancel the event at short notice. Should this be the case an online (groan) meeting will be arranged to carry out the formal requirements of the AGM.
- Please do not attend if you have symptoms of Corona Virus or have tested positive.
- The campfire circle is to your right as you enter the site.
- Please bring your singing voices, and a torch would be handy :-)